Sunday, May 22, 2011

Who Stole My Shoe?

One day morning I discovered I did not find my pair of shoe. Someone had stolen my shoe. I am really astonished to think about who stole my backdate shoe. I had already used this pair of shoe about two years ago. So I never think this old shoe becomes stolen. But unfortunately I lost my shoe. I become shame for the thief who stole my shoe because he can’t utilize my shoe any more days. After few days I will drop it in dust box. This is the common rule or event of messlife. Nothing is secured in messlife. You may lose your shirt, shoe, show piece, parsel or anything. Fortunately or unfortunately for the first time I loss something in my messlife. My lost shoe is old enough but true thing is that I never loss anything that may be new or old. 

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes| Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |